Ultra-compact High reliability High stability
CrystaLaser, located in Reno Nevada USA, is a leading manufacturer and designer of ultra-compact diode-pumped solid-state crystal laser systems. We design, manufacture, assembly and service the laser products in the USA since 1995.
- CrystaLaser provides turn-key laser solutions for scientific, industrial and educational customers. The Crystal lasers feature with high efficiency, high reliability, high stability and excellent laser beam quality. The lasers are designed very easy to use, plug and play.
- CrystaLaser manufactures compact diode-pumped solid-state DPSS crystal laser products including diode-pumped
infrared laser and
ultraviolet UV Laser systems. The Nd:YAG, Nd:YLF, Nd:YVO4, and SHG THG FHG of YAG, YLF and YVO4 lasers with true CW output and Q-switched pulsed output are for industrial instrumentation applications in holography, biomedical, fluorescence, reprographics, laser trapping, interferometry, semiconductor inspection and material processing.
- New Laser Product (Catalog Download)
- CrystaLaser provides the most wide wavelength selections of the compact solid-state lasers. Laser wavelengths from UV, blue, green, red to IR (nm):
262, 266, 349, 351, 355, 375, 405, 415, 430, 445, 450, 473, 488, 491, 523, 527, 532, 542, 555, 561, 584-593, 635, 638, 642, 655, 658, 671, 685, 780, 785, 808, 852, 946, 980, 1047, 1053, 1064, 1080, 1313-1342, 1444, 1550
- The diode-pumped CrystaLasers are based on our
proprietary laser cavity technology. The proprietary
technology allows the crystal lasers to operate in a single longitudinal mode and
TEMoo mode with low amplitude noise and extremely low power
consumption in a compact housing.
- CrystaLaser is the exclusive distributor in the North America for the following products of Rainbow Photonics, Zurich, Switzerland
BluePoint 430/490 blue lasers, IR tunable laser, SBS Cells, Electro-Optic DAST Crystals, Photorefractive KNbO3 Crystals and KNbO3 Waveguides
- If you need special laser configuration or special OEM laser module, please contact CrystaLaser directly.
- Job Opportunities Laser Engineers, Electronic Engineers, Laser Sales, Laser and Optical Technicians, Optics and Electronic Assembler
For more information, please access the online
Information Request Form and download catalog